Spiced Caramel Apple 2 of 12
November 28, 2014
| The Formula
On the second day of Christmas…
- Agave syrup
- Finely crushed gingersnaps
- 2 ounces Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
- 1 ounce Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
- 2-1/2 ounces apple cider
- 1 dash lemon juice
- Rim martini glass with agave syrup and gingersnap cookie crumbs and set aside.
- Combine ginger liqueur, vodka, cider and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a martini glass.
Courtesy of sheknows.com