Reindeer Tracks 12 of 12
December 25, 2014
| The Formula
On the twelfth day of Christmas…
- 2 chocolate cookie wafers, finely crushed
- 2 ounces Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka
- 1 ounce hazelnut liqueur
- 1/2 ounce crème de cacao
- Splash of heavy cream
- Rim a martini glass with crushed up chocolate cookie crumbs and set aside.
- In a shaker with ice, shake vodka, liqueur, crème de cacao and cream and pour into a martini glass.
- Dust top with more chocolate cookie crumbs.
Courtesy of sheknows.com